• Welcome to the Hardcore Bodybuilding Underground!

Find information for Bodybuilding with Steroids, Sarms, Anabolic Supplements, Testosterone and More.

Bodybuilding Underground

OUR SPONSORS ARE INSIDE!

Simple Program /Split from when I was younger

BobbySweeney

Feb 4, 2018
I did a day from program/split I did for three years straight back in my mid twenties today. Doing this stupid simple split I got huge, and ripped, and stayed that way.

I was all about the super hero physique, so I didn’t give a shit about legs and still don’t.

However, what I thought was low volume back then I now feel is moderate volume and will get me back into shape if I can stick with it.

My point? Consistency and training your ass off ALWAYS works. Look at this basic ass routine; this got me to 204 at 8% almost year round, and I’m 5’8.

Edit: Yes, I was usually on cycle during those three years.

How does the amount of volume in this split compare to your routines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar in volume (or the 5x5 program ) nearly in volume.

Is what got me good gains & kept em coming for awhile.

In my late 30's /early 40's I was 241 heaviest , I'd say no more than 13% bf & when down low two thirdy's less than 10% most of the time .

I'd do M -Chest , Tues -back wed off, Thur legs, Fri the rest
Shoulder's & arms, if I felt like a Sat workout, alot of times I did it would be weak points, or what I ylthought I slacked on thru the week.

But you made good strides & gains because that's supposed right there in the hypertrophy /strength. Range not a powerlifting program, but also not "Pump-Queen" Bodybuilding either. That's high volume & alot of the big guys do get serious size off volume, Dexter will.not train Heavy, I'm sure he used to, Ron Love built his big frame on 185 & like 225 benching & similar , maybe a bit heavier back work. I like "functional" muscle tat is lean but still strong but I do volume myself any more or as a break to the joints & ligaments

Back