• Welcome to the Hardcore Bodybuilding Underground!

Find information for Bodybuilding with Steroids, Sarms, Anabolic Supplements, Testosterone and More.

Bodybuilding Underground

OUR SPONSORS ARE INSIDE!

Best way to use T4 + AAS

What is the daily threshold for fat consumption on keto?

Zero carbs, zero sugar outside of veggies for nearly a week now... Been living off cheese, bacon, sausage and broccoli/asparagus.

I'm definitely losing more strength in the weight room... The fat loss is accelerating but i dont wanna lose too much muscle/strength before hopping back on.

Everytime i did keto..about 6 times or so, you ALWAYS lose strength the first week or 2 then it levels off. If you are taking bhb just know that when you put in a fake ketone, the body will use those instead of consuming its own which is the point of keto, to use the bodies natural ketones. Sharks is dead on with the electrolytes though, if they are high enough you dont lose much performance

If you're losing strength you aren't supplementing right. Are you taking BHB'S? are you getting enough electrolytes? Salts? Potassium? Magnesium?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What is BHB?

Weird thing is... My weight has stayed at 225 for a week, but my midsection has shrunk considerably! So im not really losing muscle mass, strength isnt quite there.

Part of that could be im lifting after fasted cardio early in the morning... My protein intake is on avg 180g/day though i shoot for 200+.

Bhb is a salt that mimicks ketones in the body. Theory is they allow you to get into keto easier with zero sides. My issue is you will never use your natural ketone production due to consuming those

Everytime i did keto..about 6 times or so, you ALWAYS lose strength the first week or 2 then it levels off. If you are taking bhb just know that when you put in a fake ketone, the body will use those instead of consuming its own which is the point of keto, to use the bodies natural ketones. Sharks is dead on with the electrolytes though, if they are high enough you dont lose much performance

Nah, i don't need BHB man, I'm already past the mental hurdle of keeping it strictly no carbs/sugar, so don't need any help. It's already a routine.

Feeling good about where I will be after a few weeks of this, and will have some cardarine/clen soon to speed it up.

I'll be fucking stoked if i can go into my run in May at or below 10% bf.

Back